I have reached a point in my life where I have begun to have some realizations about a different stage in my life.
- I probably won’t be writing that series of novels I think I have inside of me
- It is quite unlikely that I will become a famous artist
- Like anyone else I have a limited amount of life yet – at my age I likely have 10 to 25 years left. I want to use it well!
- My children are getting older and they will have their own lives
- Loneliness has started to creep in at times.
As I talk to other people my age, I start to understand we are all asking ourselves certain things and many of them I hear over and over. This blog is intended to work through these dilemmas in my own head and hopefully help guide other folks in these areas.
Some of the categories I would like to cover:
- Social connections
- Relocating to Costa Rica or Panama?
- Downsizing house and possessions
- To garden or market?
- Apartment or house?
- Worrying about my adult children
- What do I want to be when I grow up? New career?